Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stanford Home Run 10K

The idea of doing one race literally right after the first one was a new one on me.  I got to the starting line just after finishing the 5K.  I wormed my way up to the front as I’m used to doing. But it was sort of pointless. I clocked the first three miles in about eight minutes a piece, running alongside Kelly, and feeling pretty tired the whole way.  At the top of the hill as we approached the three mile mark, I felt better and started to really run at a seven minute clip.   I hit the stadium at 45 minutes and finished in 46:15.   The back to back races was fun, although its not clear what its really training for.  The website had a separate category for “Ironman” (both races), but just six people (including Kelly as well) were in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joseph said...

Why I Love Virtual Machines
I bought a new desktop for my use. The new PC runs an Intel Pentium 4 HT, 3GHz, 2GB RAM, 120GB HDD and 10 USB ports.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home