Saturday, March 08, 2008

Marin Trails 20K - San Rafael CA

I had planned on doing the Land Between the Lakes 50 Miler in Kentucky this weekend. But my dad called me telling me that he was getting a foot of snow in central Kentucky and that they should have at least half a foot in western Kentucky. My enthusiasm to fly that far to run 50 miles in the snow was low.

So I headed up to San Rafael on race morning to do Envirosports little trail run in China Camp State Park. Ray Sanchez was there, but I didn't see many other ultrarunners there today. Most of them were doing Way Too Cool 50K of course. I was still feeling the effects of last week's back to back at Skyline Ridge and Napa Valley Marathon. I headed out easy and enjoyed the fun climbs. I finished in 1:25 and headed home to rest for a long training run on my hidden mountain trails the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home